If you’re shopping around for group-getaway-ready beach house rentals, Lincoln City Oregon could just be your dream destination this October. For the rest of the month, A1 Beach Rentals is offering $50 off weekend bookings and $25 off weekday bookings when you and your loved ones choose the Beach Front Lodge and Loft, making it an excellent time to indulge. This property can sleep as many as 16 people comfortably, which also makes it the perfect choice for a reunion or just a little time away with the gang. And with 7½ miles of gorgeous beaches at your doorstep, a world-class casino and entertainment venues, a rich arts and culture scene, and countless ways to enjoy Mother Nature, Lincoln City truly is a wonderland. You’re sure to be tempted once you read more about this magnificent beach house rental.
Newly Remodeled and Ready for Renters
When visiting the Central Oregon Coast this fall, you might find that there is no shortage of beach vacation rentals. Lincoln City alone offers many rental options to choose from. Not all vacation homes are created equal, though, especially when compared to the Beach Front Lodge and Loft. This oceanfront property offers wraparound views from floor-to-ceiling windows in the living spaces, a private viewing deck, a private grassy yard perfect for playing croquet or barbequing, a giant media room with 75-inch TV, and family room with games for all ages. The five bedrooms in this lodge-style home can sleep as many as 16 people and include a master bedroom with a king-sized bed and a twin bedroom with foosball. The gourmet kitchen has everything you need to feed an army, but there is also a kitchenette in the upper family room. Everyone is sure to enjoy the gazebo, cigar house, and Adirondack chairs for outdoor lounging, but if the weather outside is ghastly then you and your loved ones can enjoy the large stone mantel with gas fireplace while the kids might enjoy the secret attic and window boxes.
Property Features Galore
In addition to the property features described above, you will also enjoy the following comforts and conveniences at the Beach Front Lodge and Loft:
- Media and family rooms include cable television, CD player, DVD player, flat screen TV, foosball table, kids’ games, and more.
- Full kitchen includes a gas grill, stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, blender, coffeemaker, cookware, crockpot, toaster, and utensils.
- Additional features include a modern shower and bathtub, separate bathroom in the master suite, Wi-Fi throughout the property, washer and dryer, linens, ironing board, and parking for as many as six cars.
Nearby Attractions to Make Your Trip
The beach is probably the biggest local attraction with opportunities for beach walking, beachcombing, boating, kite flying, lighthouse visiting, whale-watching, and more. The Beach Front Lodge and Loft offers easy access to tide-pooling from right outside the front of the house, but it’s also only a short drive for crabbing at Siletz Bay and deep-sea fishing at Depoe Bay. After driving 20 miles south, you will also find the famous Newport Aquarium. Other nearby natural wonders include rivers, hiking trails, biking trails, and a playground for the kids. You could do nothing but enjoy nature while visiting Lincoln City and leave very happy, but there are many additional attractions and local services to make your stay picture perfect:
- Chinook Winds Casino, golf courses, miniature golf, and a movie theatre are all nearby.
- An area fitness center and community center offer swimming and much more.
- Local library, museums, theatre, art galleries, culinary center, and sightseeing are nearby.
- You’ll find craft shopping, outlet shopping, and numerous gift and arts/crafts shops.
- There is a wide variety of restaurants, bars, breweries, and cafes in the area.
- The property is also close to gas stations, mini marts, grocery stores, ATM, FedEx, post office, and medical services.
The Central Oregon Coast is home to a variety of beach houses and beach condo rentals. Lincoln City in particular is home to one of the biggest, most luxurious, and most charming of them all. The Beach Front Lodge and Loft is perfect for large families, groups of families, reunions, groups of friends, and groups of couples. If you have a big trip planned this October, it’s the perfect place for the whole gang at a great price. Book today to make sure you enjoy these savings on this magnificent property.