Fall may be the best time of year to stay at beach rentals in Lincoln City, Oregon. Here are five reasons why you want to set aside some time this fall and make your way to Oregon oceanfront property near Lincoln City, Oregon.
- Smaller crowds. Most people come out in the summer when the weather is warmest, and the days are longest. But in the fall, the water is at its warmest, and, except for the days around the twice-yearly Kite Festival, the crowds are smaller. The seven miles of sandy beaches along Lincoln City are much less populated this time of year, so you have more time just you, the sound of the surf, and the gentle wind on your face.
- Whale watching. Fall is the time for the gray whales to make their way south to warmer climates. Some vacation rentals near Lincoln City, Oregon have a view of the ocean, so the patient vacationer may spy some whales breaching from the comfort of their living room or deck. But even those without such a view can find higher ground around Lincoln City where they can sit for a while and watch nature go by.
- Kite Festival. Every fall thousands of kite aficionados come together in Lincoln City for the Kite Festival. Professional kite fliers put on a series of shows and demonstrations over two days, entertaining thousands of tourists, and fellow kite fanatics. If you’re a fan of kites make sure you find out the dates and book your lodging in Lincoln City, Oregon well in advance, because spaces will fill up!
- Finders Keepers. Fewer people on the beach means your odds are better to find a unique glass orb hidden on the beach. Finders Keepers is a year-round program where local glass artisans make unique glass orbs and hide them along the coast. Staying at beach condo rentals near Lincoln City, Oregon is a great way to be the first ones on the beach. Those who come out in the fall have an even better chance to find one of these treasures.
- Beer and wine tastings. With the air getting a little crisper, our local breweries release their Octoberfest brews and other cold-weather brews. Stop by for a tasting or get some to take back to whichever of our many excellent beach home rentals you book.
There are so many things to do in Lincoln City, Oregon that any time of year is a good time to come out. But the fall just may be the best time. Don’t delay! Book one of our clean, comfortable Oregon beach house rentals today!