Lincoln City is known as a quaint seaside town with a wide range of Oregon beach house rentals bringing visitors to its 7½-mile stretch of coastline throughout the year. With some of the best beach vacation rentals Oregonhas to offer and some of the best beaches that are open to the public year-round, many visitors don’t see much more than the sand and sea. There is much more to Lincoln City than the beach, though. The following 10 attractions are all worth a visit if you want to get a sense of this town’s true identity this summer:
Book any Weekend in June at Miracles, Nantucket, Seashells, orWhispering Waves Beach Vacation Rental and Get a Third Night Free!
*All bookings must by made for a June Stay
1. Alderhouse Glass Blowers – Lincoln City is well-known for the glass-blown artwork that appears magically along the coast during the annual Finders Keepers season. Local artisans have perfected their craft and this is one of the best places to see it done and bring home your own piece of glass-blown art.
2. Chinook Winds Casino & Convention Center – The Chinook Winds is a superb destination for live entertainment, sumptuous dining and a wide range of gaming possibilities.
3. Connie Hansen Garden Conservancy – This garden and conservancy is a beautiful place to spend an afternoon and learn about some of the local plant-life from this coastal region.
4. D River State Recreation Site – Did you know that Lincoln City’s D River is officially known as the shortest river in the world? It’s also a wonderful place to visit if you’re looking for a family-friendly spot to spend a day outdoors.
5. Jennifer Sears Glass Art Studio – If you want to create your own blown-glass artwork while visiting Lincoln City, you can have your chance Wednesday through Sunday at Jennifer Sears Glass Art Studio.
6. Lincoln City Outlets – Is shopping more your thing? If so, you’ll be glad to know that Lincoln City boasts one of the best outlet malls in Oregon for your retail pleasure.
7. Mossy Creek Pottery – Blown glass isn’t the only kind of artwork on display in Lincoln City. This local gallery celebrates clay art with works from more than 40 Oregonian artists on display.
8. North Lincoln County Historical Museum – This museum’s mission is to “Preserve the History of North Lincoln County” and they do a fantastic job with a permanent collection of artifacts and displays that are regularly augmented with temporary exhibits.
9. Prehistoric – The whole family will enjoy a trip to Prehistoric for the opportunity to shop for and learn about fossils, meteorites and minerals.
10. Roads End State Recreation Site – This state park is the perfect location for a romantic walk with your significant other. Make sure to explore the headland’s hidden cove, the islands and the tidepools while you’re there.
As soon as you book one of our beach rentals Lincoln City, Oregon will be yours to explore. These 10 attractions are merely scratching the surface of everything there is to see and do in this town, so book your stay today and get ready to see a whole other side of this quaint seaside town!