We look forward to welcoming visitors back to our beach house rentals in 2021 when it’s safe to reopen. Travel might currently be restricted, but there is plenty to look forward to when visitors can once again check into our beach vacation rentals. Oregon locals are also fortunate to have a world-class destination at their fingertips once we’ve turned a corner. To celebrate the good news on the horizon, we’ve compiled a list of the top 10 attractions in Lincoln City, Oregon that make this special part of the Pacific Northwest a great destination. Here are 10 excellent reasons to visit Lincoln City once travel restrictions are lifted:
- Chinook Winds Casino and Resort Center. This popular resort operated by the Confederated Tribes of Siletz includes a 35,000 square foot convention center, two floors of gaming, an arcade, live entertainment, multiple restaurants, a hotel with 227 rooms, daycare services, an immaculate golf course, and much more.
- Mossy Creek Pottery. Located in a quaint farmhouse cottage down a picturesque, forested lane off Highway 101, Mossy Creek Pottery is a destination for ceramic art lovers. More than 40 ceramic artists from the Pacific Northwest region display and sell their works here. A wide range of styles, techniques, and glazes are represented.
- Alderhouse Glass Blowers. Visitors are treated to a unique experience at Alder House, where experienced glass blowers work their magic right in front of your eyes and not behind a glass wall like some other blown glass studios. You can ask as many questions as you’d like, and of course, buy something before you leave! Lincoln City is known for blown glass, so you don’t want to leave without a unique glass piece.
- Lincoln City Outlets. Shopping is one of the top reasons to book one of our vacation homes or beach condo rentals. The Lincoln City Outlets ought to be the first stop on any future retail therapy excursions. The outlets offer dining, entertainment, and shopping from 49 top retailers ranging from American Eagle to Van Heusen.
- Siletz Bay Park. This park might just be a small patch of grass with a gazebo and education center, but it offers access to one of the most beautiful bays on the Oregon coast with amazing views of the Pacific. Siletz Bay is an ideal spot for clamming, crabbing, beach bonfires, and other seaside activities.
- Connie Hansen Garden Conservancy. Visitors are invited to enjoy this beautiful garden from dawn to dusk seven days a week once it reopens. Wheelchair users and pets on leashes are also welcome. As you explore the grounds you will find many enchanting lanes and charming areas to sit, plus a gift shop where you can shop for plants and souvenirs. Purchases and donations also help support public access to the gardens.
- Taft Bay. If you’re visiting Lincoln City, you have to stop at the historic bayfront district on the southern side of the town known as Taft Bay. During a typical day, visitors can find artists, galleries, independent merchants, shops, bars, restaurants, and special events throughout the buzzing commercial district. The bay itself also offers a great place to take a walk, sit on a piece of driftwood, enjoy the view, and light a bonfire after dark.
- Prehistoric. This is one of the most unique shops and education centers on the Oregon Coast, offering an impressive selection of fossils, meteorites, and minerals with a highly knowledgeable staff on hand to ask questions and provide information.
- Roads End State Recreation Site. When the beaches are too windy or crowded, head to the calm shelter of Roads End State Recreation Site to take a stroll, explore the tidepools, and discover a hidden cove at the end of a short path starting at a creek in the headlands. Just make sure to leave the cove before high tide, or you might find yourself stuck!
- Lincoln City Glass Center. Anyone exploring the blown glass traditions of Lincoln City should visit the glass center before leaving town. Here you can learn all about glass blowing and even learn how to create your own blown glass creation, which you can purchase and take home with you.
This is just the tip of the iceberg for anyone planning a trip to our beach house rentals in 2021. Lincoln City is a beach destination with virtually endless ways to spend your days at a safe point in the not-so-distant future. We look forward to welcoming you then!